Are you looking for a compact solution to fully remove nitrates without generating pollutant rejections? Discover BIOBOX® Nitrates, the most innovative biological denitrification technology on the market!
Description of equipment:
BIOBOX® is the new firm of compact Plug&Play plants, 100% automated for the treatment of drinking water, urban or industrial wastewater and reuse. With a B2B approach, the solutions offered are focused on treating small and medium-sized flows with unique problems and causes.
BIOBOX® was born as a result of an intense R&D&I effort and based on the experience and lessons learned by two leading companies in the sector, Ingeobras and Filtralite (Saint-Gobain). Both companies decided to combine their knowledge in engineering and research to propose a disruptive approach to the classic container solution.
BIOBOX® technology has been implemented to address 9 types of contaminants present in drinking water, urban wastewater and industrial water.
BIOBOX® Nitrates: Biological denitrification
BIOBOX® Nitrates integrates a proprietary patented technology called Puremust-SN® that biologically transforms nitrates into harmless nitrogen gas, completely eliminating the pollutant without contaminant rejections.
The same process that occurs in nature, intensified and automated.
Advantages of technology
- Certified by SGS and many references over the years.
- No pollutant rejects. NO3– removal performance above 95%
- No residual COD in the treated water.
- OPEX arounda 0,10 €/m3.
- It is able to work correctly from 3oC water to 39oC water
- Lower Hydraulic Retention Time (HRT) (Less space – Less investment).
- 100% automated and remote controlled.
- Works with a stoichiometric dose of carbon: No need to oversize carbon or remove it after biofiltration.
- Biological denitrification is a treatment produced by the natural action of bacteria. It is an environmentally friendly solution.
The keys to biofiltration with Puremust-SN®:
Need more information?
BIOBOX® Nitrates has recently been included in the showcase of new products of the specialised magazine aguasresiduales.info. It shows the latest equipment and solutions on the market. Link to the news